From the front courtyard to the rear patio, the home just completed on the cul-de-sac at 15434 W. Adriatic Circle exudes warmth, style and sophistication. An earthy-stucco exterior mirrors the nearby foothills and open space, beautifully aligning the property with its coveted natural surroundings in this stellar location.
The architectural styling, interior details and tile selections reflect a Spanish influence, and the gourmet kitchen will convince even the most reluctant cook to participate:
· Quartz countertops, induction cook top with hood, double ovens
· Rich mosaic tile and quality cabinetry
· Large island for casual dining and entertaining
· Bright and sunny eating nook plus handy butler’s pantry
Large windows—and lots of them—stream soft natural light into the entire home, including the finished lower level, and the open plan creates an easy flow on the spacious main floor. Enjoy mountain views from the master suite.
Design highlights include:
· Coffered ceiling in the eating nook
· French doors in the main floor office or study
· Full-glass double doors to outdoor living
· Contemporary living room fireplace with raised hearth
· Master soaking tub and European frameless shower
· Master His and Her walk-in closets featuring custom organizer
· Private outdoor patio with fireplace
· Full finished basement with rec room, bedroom & 2 baths